Define Your Social Media Authority
Establish Your Online Presence And Increase Revenue Using Social Media...
Are music sales slow?
Want to reach thousands of new fans?
If you answered Yes to any of these, then read on...
You see, there really is only three ways to increase sales:
- Increase the price of your albums (good luck).
- Find more fans.
- Maximize your sales funnel by integrating up sells.
However, the most important for any artist is gaining more leads.
So how can you do this?
By using the power of social media!
Social Media - Your Answer To More Fans And Music Buyers!
Whether you are a band or own a record label, it is important to establish a social media presence online.
There are millions of active people on social media platforms. If you're serious about getting your brand out there and grow your business, it's something you don't want to miss out on.
How Should You Be Using Social Media To Market Your Band?
Many artists end up wasting a lot of time and energy on social media.
They will try to drive their readers and consumers to their social media profiles, which is the opposite of what you want.
What you need to do is to drive people from your profile on social media to your website or blog.
Social media profiles should be used to attract fans to your website. Your website should not focus on sending fans to your profiles.
If you want to dominate your music niche or industry, you need to establish yourself on social media.
How can you get started and discover how to become as a leading expert?
We have a course on exactly how to do it.
Allow me to introduce you to...
This package will be your guide for building up your social media authority across the most popular social media platforms that are found today.
You will learn how to increase your presence online.
Then you will then learn how to automate your posts so that you can spend more time on your music.
Here's what you'll get inside the Social Media Authority course:
Instant Access To
10 HOT Video Tutorials Showing You Top Social Media Marketing Tactics..."
What you'll discover in this eBook:
- How to setup your profiles on the top social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Know exactly what to post so that you'll get as much engagement which includes likes, comments and shares.
- How to establish yourself as an authority .
- How to setup a Facebook Page step-by-step so you can start attracting new followers and connect with your audience.
- How to create compelling content based on metrics and statistics of your social profile. No more guess work! Use your analytics to find out exactly what gets the most engagement and hits all the right buttons.
- A Twitter marketing plan you can follow for successfully using Twitter.
- How to brand yourself on Twitter and fill all your details the right way.
- How to hashtag successfully on Pintrest and Instagram to attract a targeted audience.
- 15 top ways to get more followers and boost engagement on your social profiles.
- How to maintain your social media profiles. Follow these 9 steps to make sure your profiles don't "die out".
- How to automate your social media profiles using automation tools. Stop spending hours on your social media profiles. By using automation and scheduling tools, you'll be leveraging your time and effort.
- How to find the best time to post on your social media profiles.
- How to establish yourself on Google+ and reach an even wider audience.
- How to use Google+ Communities and drive targeted traffic to your website, blog or landing page.
- ...and much, much more!
StartHow To Add Social Share Buttons To Your Wordpress Blog (4:13)
StartHow To Create a Facebook Page (4:03)
StartTips On Creating Compelling Content On Facebook (1:55)
Start5 Big Reasons Why You Should Use Facebook Ads
StartHow To Get Started On Pintrest (6:05)
StartHow To Get Started With LinkedIn Groups (4:44)
StartHow To Use Google+ Communities To Expose Your Business (8:40)
StartHow To Use HootSuite To Automate Your Social Media Marketing (8:36)
Frequently Asked Questions